Saturday, November 29, 2008

Xmas cum Nov Babies Birthday Bash

The much anticipated Xmas cum Nov Babies Birthday Bash is here! Finally I get to meet my Nov friends after so long. The last time I met them was when I was 6months+ old. We were still "sitting" around back then. Now we can all crawl. Some can even walk. Daddy wasn't able to join so Mummy brought me there alone. She didn't take any pics so all the pics were "stolen" from other babies' blog =P
Take a look at my list of 16 friends!
1. Auntie Cactus' Eagan
2. Auntie Weishy's Hayley
3. Auntie Kaye's Claire
4. Auntie Poochi's Hazel
5. Auntie Kittybride's Chloe
6. Auntie Ueno's Leroy
7. Auntie Langlao3's Ashlee
8. Auntie Gillian's Javier
9. Auntie Grace's Ashlyn
10. Auntie Skye_skye's Elizabeth
11. Auntie Lazykat's Zee Yann
12. Auntie Poissons' Garreth
14. Auntie S@L's Mischa
15. Auntie Michviv's Ethan
Our birthday cake made by Auntie Sally. The 2 pigs with blue & pink crowns represent the Nov babies =)
Time to blow the candle after singing the birthday song. I was trying to blow the candle although Mummy & I were standing quite a distance away.
Group photos. There were too many babies so we had to split. I was in the 12-15Nov group. If you notice, all the mummies were smiling at the cake while all the babies were looking at all different directions. Funny!
Playtime...fighting with other babies for Claire's toys.
Finally I have ALL the toys to myself! hehehe
Mummy stayed behind to eat more macarons made by Auntie Sally. Mummy is SO greedy! haha

No comments: