Sunday, November 2, 2008

My First Birthday Party!

My first birthday was celebrated with a bang with around 90 guests! The party is held at NTU Alumni Clubhouse - the place where I go to school every weekday :)

This is the invite that Mummy made herself and sent to the guests. Issn't it nice?
Jovan_Party_Invite

I was happily playing with the colorful ballooons on the dance floor before the guests arrived, and the aunties started to carry and pass me around like a baton until Mummy doesn't know where I am! hahaaha

I love my cake and cupcakes. I kept pointing at my cake :) And I managed to dig my fingers into one of the pooh cuppies when Mummy & Daddy weren't looking! I clapped my hands after everyone finished singing the birthday song to me. It's my gesture of showing appreciation to everyone who made my first birthday so memorable.

Thanks to Mummy for being the organiser.
Thanks to Daddy for entertaining all the guests.
Thanks to Uncle Aves for being the photographer.
Thanks to Ah Ma and Ah Gong for showering me with their love for the
past one year.
And last but not least, thanks to all the uncles, aunties, kor-kors and
jie-jies for all the wonderful gifts and blessings!

Oopps! Caught red-handed while digging my fingers into the Pooh cupcake!
20081102_Family01

I'm sorry...
20081102_MelColleagues02

Who can resist these cakes & cupcakes?
Cake01
Cake02
Cake03

No comments: