Sunday, July 6, 2008

I am hospitalized =(

I am hospitalized due to gastric flu. Daddy & Mummy were worried sick. Mummy accompanied me during the 3D3N stay. She never left my sight. Daddy fell ill on the 2nd day, so Mummy was left with no help at all, even during the day. Poor Daddy & Mummy...

Mummy thinks I am a very good & brave boy. I didn't cry when the big needle for the drip was inserted into my tiny hand. Instead, it was Mummy who weeped. And I willingly finish all my medicines & allow the nurses to take my temperature with no fuss.

The doctor said my illness is due to transmission of bacteria. I must have gotten the bug in infantcare coz I was mouthing everything that I can see.

This is the chain of events leading up to my hospitalization:
5-Jul-08 Sat
830pm Bedtime ZZZzzz
9pm Vomitted in bed
930pm Continued to vomit a few more times until my gastric juice came out
945pm Daddy & Mummy rushed me to hospital
1030pm Saw doc & given medication
11pm Came home ZZZzzz
1145pm Feverish...Daddy gave me some panadol drops

6-Jul-08 Sun
12mn Vomitted out the panadol drops
1215am Daddy & Mummy rushed me to hospital again
1245am Admitted into hospital
1am Doc came & gave me some medication
130am Inserted the drip
2am ZZZzzz

Age: 7.5 Months Old

No comments: